Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boy-0h-boy. I haven't even been online for awhile, but I can see I need to start posting again. If for no other reason than to balance out our blog. I can't have the whole world, (or the 10 or so people that actually check our blog) think that BOTH of us think "The world is going to end next week, but at least we have soccer and Sarah Palin in the mean time." That may be taking a bit of paraphrasing liberties, but Cameron has been pretty sillious lately. By the way I love my scouts, they are not punks. They are just in their young 'rough draft' form.
So, funny quote of the week goes to Cori. I'll end with that.
"Mama, let's get your swimming soup and go swimming. Daddy is strong. He can pick me up, and take me in a boat, and we can go swimming. Where's my swimming soup?" At Walmart today, she "rowed" herself around the store with a mop as her paddle, and the cart was her boat. She had fun with that. So did I.

3 comments:

Francis Family said...

Don't you just love the way kids pronounce words or hear a word differently than we say them.

Christine said...

The last thing I remember you worrying about was Cori not talking. I guess that problem is over. She sounds so cute. How is her leg now? Is she running around again, or is that the reason for her rowing around the store?

Cameron said...

she is just going up to people and pointing to her scar now saying "I got rund over". She is running really well she was just rowing because she was watching Diego do it on the cartoons.