Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ever been punched in the face while you were sleeping? "It's great"

Last night I was sleeping very comfortably having an enjoyable dream. Can't remember the dream I just remember waking up to the back of my wifes hand. So my thoughts were kind of like "dangit!" and "what the hell?" at the same time. Then I was really angry because I knew she was wide awake when she did it because she was laughing. Yes, she thought it was quite fun to hit her husband in the face while he was sound asleep. Ha ha ha go ahead laugh it up but when your spouse decides to punch you while you are sleeping and then starts laughing about it don't come to me.

1 comment:

Francis Family said...

Why did she hit you? For kicks and giggles? It made me giggle...sorry it was at your expense Cam.