Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to school night







I thought I missed it got stuck in traffic but thank goodness they anticipate late parents and do multiple meetings. Utah teachers I have to admit are pretty cool. They really love the children you can see it in their enthusiastic presentations during back to school night. I am glad that my kids have lucked out with teachers so far. I just wish I had more time to be more involved. Some day hopefully I can quit UPS. I can't imagine working two jobs for twenty years. I will be 47/48 when I reach retirement. By then my kids will be gone but I guess that they will have had what they needed by me working all the time.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

that is what my teachers looked like growing up. My kids teachers look younger than me maybe that is the difference between Cal schools and Utah schools.